Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated
All rights reserved.
These cost-effective, thermal fuses function when the operating or ambient temperature rises above a pre-set level. At that point the organic pellet melts causing an internal barrel spring to expand and breaks the contacts to open the circuit.
- Single operation device. Once activated the electrical circuit remains permanently open until fuse is replaced.
- Quick Break: When operating or ambient temperature rises above calibration point, organic pellet quickly melts breaking circuit.
- Cost-Effective: Thermal fuses are among the least expensive circuit protection devices available.
- Custom Configurations: Customized lead lenghts, bending of leads, and various terminal options are available. Please contact us regarding termination options.
For a complete listing of all contract ratings, please refer to the PDF data sheet
- Calibration Temperature Range: Pellet can be set to melt at temperatures ranging from 72°C to 240°C.