Models KB & CB
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated
All rights reserved.
1/2″ disc thermostats with manually activated reset. Quick make/quick break switching action. An electrically isolated bimetal disc is used to either open the circuit current. These devices are available with a variety of terminal configurations, mounting flanges, as well as factory appliced lead wires customized to fit the needs of your application.
- Available with either a plastic (Model KB) or ceramic (Model CB) housing.
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures of -35ºC to 200ºC. Other temperatures available upon request.
Thermostats must be manually reset once activated.
- 16 amps 250 VAC, 6,000 cycles
- 10 amps 250 VAC 3,000 cycles
- 16 amps 250 VAC 1,000 cycles
- 16 ampls 250 VAC 10,000 cycles
- 16 amps 400 VAC 1,000 cycles