Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated
All rights reserved.
A snap-action thermal control which is part of Portage Electric’s Valstat Series™ designed for a cost effective solution for protection in motor, transformer, and lighting applications. Plastic case requires no additional insulation materials to isolate the protector from the electrical circuit.
- Snap-action design, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Compact design with a high switching contact rating.
- Conductive bimetal construction: The bimetal carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Heat resistant plastic case.
- Preset calibration temperature, not adjustable in the field.
- Available in a low and high bimetal resistance for optimum current and temperature sensitivity.
- Suitable for vacuum impregnation processes
- 12 amps 125 VAC inductive
- 8 amps 250 VAC inductive
- 12 amps 24 VDC inductive
- Available with nominal temperatures from 50°C to 130°C in increments of 5°C.
- Standard calibration tolerance is ± 5°C.