Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A family of snap-action thermal protectors in an electrically isolated plastic case. Offers both overcharge and short-circuit protection in rechargeable battery packs. Low internal resistance for maximum protection and minimal effect on battery pack performance. Designed to meet tighter space requirements of smaller battery packs.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum current sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Snap action device, quick make/quick break switching action.
- Temperature differential between opening and closing may vary from 5°C to 35°C depending upon the no load calibration temperature.
- Case is electrically isolated from the circuit.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use on low voltage/low current applications.
- 10 amps 12 VDC
- 5 amps 24 VDC
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 50°C to 100°C.
- Reset temperature greater than 35°C