Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep action thermal protector in an exceptionally small package. Low internal resistance and gold diffused contacts makes this device suitable for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Available to open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed), Model N; or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open), Model NR.
- 2.6 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 8 amps 12 VDC resistive
- 4 amps 24 VDC resistive
- Model N 30°C to 130°C
- Model NR 30°C to 120°C