Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep action thermal protector with greater current sensitivity than the Model N. Equipped with gold diffused contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum current sensitivity under short circuit conditions. Model N-2 has the highest current sensitivity in the Model N series.
- Creep action device; no built-in differential between opening and closing.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- 2.6 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 8 amps 12 VDC resistive
- 4 amps 24 VDC resistive
- Model N-1 30°C to 130°C
- Model N-2 30°C to 100°C