Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
Creep-action thermal protector equipped with gold diffused contacts. Can be used in 120 VAC or low voltage/low current applications.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Case is electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Available to open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed), Model G; or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open), Model GR.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- 2.5 amps/120 volts AC inductive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 40°C to 150°C.