Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep-action thermostat/thermal protector with highest contact rating of all Model A Series thermostats. Available with gold diffused contacts (A2, AA2) for use in low voltage/low current applications, or with fine silver contacts (-A2, -AA2) for 120 VAC applications. Also available with normally open contacts (A2R, AA2R)
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available. Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Available to open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed), Models A2 and AA2, or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open), Models A2 and AA2.
- Available with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Available with same end termination, Models A2 and A2; or opposite end termination, Models AA2 and AA2.
- Available with factory applied lead wires. Models -A2 and -AA2 are without gold diffused contacts.
- 5 amps 120 VAC resistive
- 5 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 6 amps 12 VDC resistive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 5°C to 200°C.