Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep-action thermostat with crimp connections for fast, easy termination. Available in same end (Model A1) or opposite end (Model AA1) termination. Designed and approved for use in heating pads and electric blankets.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Available with same end termination, Model A; or opposite end termination, Model AA.
- Available with factory applied lead wires.
- 2 amps 120 VAC resistive
- 2 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 1 amps 120 VAC resistive (heating pads)
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 5°C to 150°C.