Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A snap-action thermal protector with the highest contact ratings of any of our controls. Suitable for use on 120 & 240 VAC loads. Available with variety of bimetallic elements to enhance performance characteristics when used in protection on inductive loads.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum current sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Snap action device, quick make/quick break switching action.
- Temperature differential between opening and closing may vary from 20° C to 70° C depending upon the no-load calibration temperature.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- 20 amps 120 VAC resistive
- 10 amps 240 VAC resistive
- 50 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 37 amps 240 VAC inductive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 70°C to 150°C.