Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep-action thermal protector with a shunted bimetal design which lowers current sensitivity and slows the cycle rate of the device. A good choice for motors and transformers when space is limited.
- Shunted bimetal construction; the bimetallic element does not carry the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- Frictional differential between opening and closing varies from 2° C to 10° C from the opening temperature.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- 2.5 amps/120 volts AC inductive
Please consult our Sales Engineers for suggested contact ratings when applied to DC type loads.
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 30°C to 150°C