Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep-action thermostat/thermal protector with a higher resistive-bimetallic element for increased current sensitivity. Available with gold diffused contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Available with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Available to open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed), Model K; or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open), Model KR.
- -K and -KH versions without gold diffused contacts.
- -KH versions for use from 80°C to 200°C.
- 4 amps/120 volts AC resistive
- 4 amps/120 volts AC inductive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 5°C to 200°C