Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A snap-action thermal control which is part of Portage Electric's Valstat Series™ designed as a cost effective solution for protection in motor, transformer, and lighting applications. Available with various bimetallic elements to match the current sensitivity of the device to the application.
- Snap action device, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Conductive bimetal construction: The bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Available in two bimetallic resistance values.
- Preset calibration, not adjustable in the field.
- Available with same end termination (JCA) opposite end termination (JCB)
- Gasketed zinc plated steel case suitable for many varnish impregnation processes.
- Case electrically live, insulating sleeving is available.
- Available with various leads and terminations including nickel strip for rechargeable battery packs.
- 22 amps 115 VAC inductive
- 8 amps 250 VAC inductive
- 20 amps 16 VDC inductive
- UL & C-UL Recognized Component
- VDE Certified
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 60°C to 150°C.