Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A snap action thermostat that functions like a non-resettable type control. This single operation thermostat performs like a thermal fuse with the reliability of a 100% tested bimetallic thermal control.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum current sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Snap action device; quick make/quick break switching action.
- Single operation type device. The reset temperature is less than 0°C preventing the thermostat from resetting under normal operating conditions.
- Case is electrically alive, insulation material is available.
- Preset calibration temperature, not adjustable in the field.
- Available with factory applied leads.
- 15 amps/120 volts AC resistive
- VDE certified
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 60°C to 160°C