Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A snap-action thermostat specially designed for 120 and 240 VAC appliance and other heated applications. Available with either a wide or narrow differential between opening and closing temperatures for tighter temperature control.
- Snap-action device; quick make/quick break switching action.
- Temperature differential between opening and closing can be specified from 2° C to 40° C. Tighter differentials available upon request.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Available with factory applied lead wires.
- 5 amps/120 volts AC resistive
- 4 amps/240 volts AC resistive
- VDE certified
Please consult our Sales Engineers for suggested contact ratings when applied to DC type loads.
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 50° C to 160° C