Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A Snap Action Thermal Protector specifically designed for DC voltage applications. This miniature device operates as a high limit single operation (non-resettable) type control. Has the functionality of a thermal fuse but can be tested for operation to insure proper function.
- Snap action device; quick make/quick break switching action.
- Single operation type device. The reset temperature is less than -35°C. This prevents the thermostat from resetting under normal operating conditions.
- Unique construction provides for fast thermal response.
- Phenolic resin case isolates the device from the electrical circuit and is suitable for use in high temperature applications.
- Can be mounted directly on a heated surface.
- Preset calibration temperature, not adjustable in the field.
- Opposite end termination allows for flexibility of installation.
- Factory Installed lead wires or terminals available -Consult Factory.
- 4 amps/36V DC (resistive)
- CUL, TUV, VDE
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 160°C to 220°C.