Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
These snap action single operation thermal protectors operate as a high limit, single operation (non-resettable) type control. Ultra fast thermal repsonse due to the unique position of the bimetal element. As single operation thermostats, they perform like a thermal fuse with the reliability of a 100% tested bimetallic thermal control.
- Snap action devices; quick make/quick break switching action.
- Single Operation type thermostats. Reset temperature is less than -35°C. This prevents the thermostat from resetting under normal operating conditions.
- Unique positioning of the bi-metallic element allows for excellent heat transfer for improved reaction time.
- Available with exposed bi-metallic elements for even faster thermal response.
- Phenolic resin case isolates devices from the electrical circuit and is suitable for use in high temperature applications.
- Can be moounted directly on a heated surface.
- Preset calibration temperature, not adjustable in the field.
- Opposite end termination allows for flexibility of installation.
- Factory installed lead wires or terminals available – Consult Factory.
- H-3: 10 amps / 250V AC (resistive)
- H-3: 2 amps / 250V DC (resistive)
- H-4: 0.5 amps / 50V DC (resistive)
- H-5: 15 amps / 125V AC (resistive)
- H-5: 10 amps / 250V AC (resistive
- H-3 and H-4: CUL, VDE
- H-5: CUL, VDE, TUV
- H-3 and H-4: 130°C to 230°C
- H-5: 130°C to 240° C
- Almost anywhere ultimate safety is required. Included are laser printers, fax machines, copiers and many small appliances.