Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A snap-action thermal control which is part of Portage Electric's Valstat Series™ designed for a cost effective solution for protection in motor, transformer, and lighting applications. Available with various bimetallic elements to match the current sensitivity of the device to the application.
- Snap-action design, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Compact design with a high switching contact rating.
- Conductive bimetal construction: The bimetal carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Drawn metal case has a low profile design.
- Case is electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Available in a low and high bimetal resistance for optimum current and temperature sensitivity.
- Suitable for vacuum impregnation processes.
- 12 amps 125 VAC inductive
- 8 amps 250 VAC inductive
- 12 amps 24 VDC inductive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 60°C to 150°C in increments of 5°C.
- Standard calibration tolerance is ± 5ºC.