Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
An economical creep-action thermostat for low-current 120 VAC applications. Its opposite-end terminals and low profile allow for various installation options. Suitable for use in heating pad and electric blankets.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Case electrically alive.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Low profile design and opposite end termination allows for flexibility of installation.
- 2 amps/125 volts AC resistive
Calabration Temperature Range
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 30°C to 90°C.