Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
Versatile, multipurpose creep action thermostats/thermal protectors for temperature control and sensing applications. Available with gold-diffused contacts for exceptionally low contact resistance in critical low-voltage/low current circuits.
- Conductive bimetal construction; the bimetallic element carries the circuit current.
- No built-in differential between the opening and closing temperature.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Available to open circuit on rise of temperature (normally closed), Model C; or close circuit on rise of temperature (normally open), Model CR.
- Available with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- -C and -CH versions without gold diffused contacts.
- -CH and CH versions for use 130°C to 200°C.
- 6 amps 120 VAC resistive
- 5 amps 120 VAC inductive
- 6 amps 12 VDC resistive
- 4 amps 24 VDC resistive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 5°C to 200°C.