Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A creep-action thermostat/thermal protector. Shunted type bimetal design allows for higher contact ratings. Equipped with gold diffused contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications.
- Shunted bimetal construction; the bimetallic element does not carry the circuit current.
- Creep action device; slow make/slow break switching action.
- Frictional differential between opening and closing varies from 2° C to 10° C from the opening temperature.
- Case electrically alive; insulating sleeving is available.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- Equipped with gold diffused, fine silver contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications
- 8 amps 120 VAC resistive
- 6 amps 120 VAC inductive
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 5°C to 150°C.