Metric Dimensions are shown in mm (Shown in green)
Copyright ©, Portage Electric Products, Incorporated, All rights reserved.
Standard Marking System
A line of snap-action thermal protectors offering the versatility PEPI® customers have become accustomed to in a new configuration. These economical and reliable protectors have a small footprint and is designed for use on inductive-type loads. Three basic styles are available with various bimetallic elements to match the current and temperature sensitivity of the device to the application.
- Snap-action design, quick break/quick make switching action.
- Opens circuit on temperature rise (normally closed).
- Conductive bimetal construction: The bimetal carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions.
- Extremely small footprint and low profile design.
- Available with various bimetallic elements to match sensitivity needs of the application.
- Preset calibration temperature; not adjustable in the field.
- E-Type: Epoxy encapsulated.
- S-Type: Heat-shrink mylar insulating sleeve.
- N-Type: Without insulating sleeve.
- 4.5 AMPS/250VAC (L Type Bimetal) 10,000 cycles
- 7 AMPS/250VAC (H Type Bimetal) 3,000 cycles
- UL & C-UL File No. E42562
- EN 60730-2-9 File No. CA02 02987
- EN 60730-2-2 File No. CA02 02988
- Available with nominal calibration temperatures from 70°C to 160°C in increments of 5°C.
- Standard tolerance of ±7°C, ±5°C is available.
- Standard leads are #22 gauge, UL1332 approved, white, FEP insulation, 200°C/300V.
- Different leads available on request.
- Maximum lead length for E-Type is 300mm.
- Motors, Transformers, Ballasts, Solenoids and Circuit Board Protection.